A good vehicle wrap is like poetry in motion…
Believe it or not but vehicle wraps are becoming one of the most popular and effective forms of advertising. It can be a little pricey to wrap a vehicle but the Return on Investment is very high! Here are some keys to a successful vehicle wrap design:
- RESOLUTION IS IMPORTANT. If you are featuring a product on your wrap, make sure you have the product image in a high resolution. If it is low resolution, it will show up bitmapped.
- BOLD COLORS and DESIGNS. Remember that this thing is mobile and has to be seen in motion. So you need to have the proper colors to grab the eye first!
- DON’T OVERCROWD! This is definitely a case where less is more. Don’t put a million bullet lists on the design. Keep this simple and it will be effective.
- DON’T WORK JUST OFF THE TEMPLATE. Obviously a template is key here but you should really study the vehicle, take picts, and look at the marketplace as well!
- USE A PRO! Ok the design on this can be tricky, especially if you are working around handles, hinges, windows, lights etc…..so let a professional design this. Also work with a certified 3m installer….you will get a better product in the end.