|Old Website Design
|New Website Design
You took the initiave SEVERAL years ago to build a website. At the time it looked fresh or at least you thought it did. But websites are like cars….after 5 years it just gets old and boring! So I guess the 64 thousand dollar question is…..why spend the money to update?
1) Social Media Icons: 5 years ago your social networking sites were not around! So you don’t have links to your social networks! Gotta add those links
2) Flash Intro: Your old site might off had a bedazzling flash intro or flash page. But now flash really is a thing of the past due to all the browser issues and mobile issues!
3) 1990’s Design: Old Chunky looking graphics….animated clipart, slow moving pages…are signs of old times and could make you look behind times. Now is the time to update to modern designs!
4) Not Enough Action: Your website is not getting enough action or doing anything for you. This could be due to improper keywords and no opt-in boxes. You need a call to action on your website to gather prospects information.
5) Your business has changed or grown: If your business has been altered in any way and your website looks exactly the same and doesn’t reflect change….It can confuse the viewer!
These are just some things to consider if you want to update your website.
Check out my website at www.robertcipolla.com